Old August 24th, 2006, 03:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Red G3

Default Help with Abu Garcia Ambassadeurs....

I have used many Ambassadeurs over my years of fishing and have never
had any problems. Keep in mind I know how to "dial in" a reel. But I
recently bought a 4600C3 and a 4600C4 because of their dependability.
But I swear, I keep getting continous backlashes from both new reels.
I've tuned, changed lines, changed rods, begged, pleaded & cursed these
2 new reels. Has anyone else had this problem or can shed some light on
what might be wrong?

RedG3