Old February 19th, 2004, 10:50 AM
Vincent.

Default 7' baitcasting rod...

Hi,

New on this news... I am searching to buy a new casting rod, but here in
Europe, this is very difficulte to find baitcasting items.
At least, the solution for me is to order this rod on one of the websites
like Cabelas, BassPro...
If I start to understand amerian's rods caracterics between M, MH, fast,
extra fast, the only thing is that I can't have any idea is the quality of
manufacture and the ratio price/quality of the rods, without having it in
hand...
I am waiting for a exposure/show around here to find it but I am not sure to
find the rod of my dreams...
So, which are the best rods to buy in the big choises of the websites, in
term of quality/manufacture/price? Which are the best sellers? Then I'll be
able to restrict my choises...

Thanks in advance,

Vincent.