Old January 27th, 2007, 10:13 PM posted to alt.flyfishing,uk.rec.fishing.game,uk.d-i-y
Graham

Default Fly Tying in China

"Da" wrote in message
oups.com...
Maybe the topic is boring. But flies are found in China. You know, I
have read some books about fly tying written by Amercians. It happened
hundreds of years ago. And now, you could find them in China. Even the
pattern in China maybe not the pefect pattern than other countries.
But at least, it proves that we live in a global village. Maybe we
could call that the West culture invade the East. But from our tying
patterns you could find something about how the Chinese try to
undertand the West culture. Here is the website about Chinese fly
patterns at http://www.versacorp.cn .

Ah so, J. R. Hartrey.