Old June 7th, 2011, 10:04 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Robert Iob[_2_]

Default Class

"Frank Reid © 2010" wrote in message
This is my night...

Okay, I'm doing a seminar on fly fishing to a boy scout troop. I'm
hitting safety hard. "Do this, or you'll end up seeing your doctor."
"Don't do that, or your end up seeing your doctor." "Your doctor
isn't always right there with you,..."
One kid pops up.. "We always have a doctor with us."
"Oh, one of your scout leaders is a doctor?"
"No, our dad is."
"Oh, what's your name?"
"Bobby X"
"Your dad's name isn't Dr. Bill X, is it?"
"Yes, it is and he's standing right behind you."
Dr. Bill X, my doctor, pipes up "Okay guys, listen to him, he has a
LOT of experience."
I looked at Bobby X.. "You're going to Harvard and I've already paid
for it."

Frank Reid

Frank,
Out of the mouths of babes mate.
Still waiting for an article about one of your escapades in The Sea Breeze.

Tight lines.

Rob.