Old August 18th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Bob La Londe

"jimbo" wrote in message

The device Benjamin described looks like a miniature "eye-bolt" with barbs
on it instead of threads. I tried some years ago, and Ken is exactly
right - they are nearly impossible to install. They also cause the fly
line to hinge at the buried end of the connector, and I have experienced
line breakage as a result. Worse yet, they add weight to the end of your
line - a bad thing if you are fishing dries.

Yeah I knew what those were. I tried them myself, and decided I didn't like
them much. They won't go in. Won't come out. Usually punch out the side
of the line, and basically suck.

--
Bob La Londe

Win a Tackle Pack
Jig Fishing - Tips and Techniques Contest
Courtesy of Siebler Custom Baits
http://www.YumaBassMan.com