Old January 21st, 2004, 01:59 PM
Wolfgang

Default TUNA-wonderful!

"Bill Kiene" wrote in message
om...
Hi Wolf,

Sounds wonderful..........you do have redeeming qualities after all.

It's a trick.....I do it with mirrors.

My mom made something like that when we were kids that was not that
sophisticated but I loved it. It was "creamed tuna on toast" but she

has
forgot how she made it now. Like many families we had more kids than

money.
My mom made lots of casseroles too. Tamale Pie was another good one.

When we
had a pot roast, my mom made lots of brown gravy and if we were

still hungry
we had bread with gravy for "filler". My folks had 5 kids so I did

not have
a real steak till I was married.

My mother too has forgotten how she used to make most of our old
family favorites. Fortunately, between us my sister and I have been
able to figure most of them out. There's nothing quite like favorite
comfort foods from childhood, just like Mom used to make......however
horrific your doctor thinks them to be.

I will save these recipes, thanks.

You're welcome.

Wolfgang