Old December 14th, 2008, 01:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default 911

riverman wrote:

I hear you, Joe. I'm not sure where the boundary is between 'rational
hypothesis' and 'conspiracy science"...

Surely you jest !

I'm not
going to take a stand on either of those, but if word got out that the
Secret Service had offices rigged with enough explosives to cause a
building in central NYC to collapse, the backlash would be
overwhelming. ...

They want you to think it was a Secret Service office, but it
was really the Martian Embassy. And answer me this, how many
Martians did they find in the rubble ? That's right, *NONE*.
The Martians had abandoned their Embassy right before the
WTC was hit with photon torpedoes. So what does *that* tell you ?

There is nothing that happened there which cannot be explained
by a Martian attack with photon torpedoes so logically the
only rational explanation is a Martian attack. QED

--
Ken Fortenberry