Old March 24th, 2007, 02:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fishking

Default Baby Bass baits 1 of 2?

"Jim Laumann" wrote in message Randy

Are these Senko clones (salt)?

Both sets of colors look useable - little that I know...

You going to market these?

Yes Jim, they are just as good if not better. Jerry can attest to what kind
of fish these catch :-) I have some up on e-bay now. Dave is reworking our
entire site in hopes of having it up by spring, fully functional.

There's a clip with a small video of dave hitting a bass on our dragon
fly's. If you look when the fish jumps you can see the fish spit the
dragonfly. Best part is they float so you don't lose the bait. It's pretty
neat. Then again I could be a bit biased.:-)
http://media.putfile.com/Bass-fishing-32