Old March 25th, 2007, 02:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Bass_Mr.

Default Baby Bass baits 1 of 2?

I have now the less than great GaPOOPka blocked, but will always refer to
him as just that. GAPOOPKA !
Because he is sure full of poop.
"Rodney Long" wrote in message
The Great Gazooka wrote:

By golly............those are "super"! By golly, they`re " GREAT". By
GOLLY THEY`RE ENORMOUSLY SUPERLATIVE! Check out my spam site by the
way.

Gazooka , please keep making these kinds of post, your becoming the
chuckle of the day for the group, we never actually thought there was
anyone with a computer that is as dumb as you are.

To start with, we thought you were just a troll, trying to stir up some
crap, now "we all know" your running your boat without the drain plug,
your quite funny, and do entertain us with your lack of any intelligence.
We actually should not be laughing "at" you, we were all taught not to
make fun of the handicapped, but heck, in your case, we just can't help
it.

To the others in the group, I'm going fishing today, actually in a few
min. I picked up some new lures yesterday, that caught me, let's see if
they will catch fish, I hope to post some photo's later.

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,