Old May 23rd, 2004, 09:28 PM
alwaysfishking

Default The spawn is on

Warren,

See the slight difference in temps from south P.A to Ne P.A, they are all
still up on beds and moving onto beds here, lots of females with eggs
"go-bassn" wrote in message
What lakes r u fishing Rich? Spawn's about shot down here...

WW

"Rich Pierro" wrote in message
No way bro, I saw them up close in the shallows. They were big bass and
they were more interested in mating than senkos.

Rich P

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message
thos are carp leave them alone!!!!
"Rich Pierro" wrote in message
On 2 local lakes I've seen huge (5lb+) bass spawning in the

shallows.
What
a sight, rolling over each other in a hot entwined orgy of

passionate
lovemaking, but I digress.

How long does the actual spawn usually last, for how many days? I

don't
want to disturb them, but I'd like to hook one soon as they're done

f-ing.

Rich P