Old January 2nd, 2005, 11:50 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"Jeff Miller" wrote in message
news:6w%Bd.67593$Jk5.24475@lakeread01...
Guyz-N-Flyz wrote:

Upper Creek skunked me! I still had a dropper rig tie on and attempted to coax
trout out of bedrock troughs, but they'd have none of that. I switched over to a
green Stimulator. Nada. I fished for about two hours and finally called it quits.

i'll give you a call for the next trip in search of leopard trout... g

jeff

I don't aspire to become a professional skunkmeister, but it would be a delight to
fish the falls stretch with ya. If we want to get Walt to go with us we'll have to
let him rest up REAL GOOD! I'm not too sure if there are any leopard trout in Uppers,
but I'm certain that the elusive Invisible Trout are thick as fleas in them thar
waters.

Ping me come Spring, as I keep the 'puter connected 99% of the time and don't bother
with a phone anymore. And even I don't know what my e-mail addy will be by
Springtime.

Mark