Old September 22nd, 2007, 02:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
The Great Gazooka[_2_]

Default Night fishing Barkley Lake, KY

On Sat, 8 Sep 2007 05:41:32 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

"Joe Haubenreich" wrote in
message . ..
Here is one of four 3.5+ pound LM from Eddy Creek area of Barkley Lake, KY
caught between 9 PM Friday 8/31 and 6 AM Saturday 9/1. Secret Weapon
Moonlight Snack spinnerbaits accounted for 27 LM and SM bass in all that
night, most of which were over the 15-inch mark. (Final count was Justin
18,
Joe 9)

Joe
--
Secret Weapon Lures
Tackle systems engineered for innovative anglers

Dang Joe, that's a darned nice bass. It's a shame you couldn't stick around
for the Bob Rickard Memorial Classic, some good ones were caught here too.

Yeah by golly........some huge brookies, and discount tickets to my
spam site caught some suckers.