Old December 5th, 2006, 03:09 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Cliff

Default Rod Problem Advice needed

If you dont ask you dont find out ;-)
"Fantom" wrote in message

"Derek" wrote in message

"Fantom" wrote in message

"Cliff" wrote in message
Thats because they are a taper fit,if they came together it would be
time to replace them,dont worry,just get out & use them.

could you just double check that for me by checking the pic iv uploaded
of the actual rod. Appreciate your time.

http://tinyurl.com/y84cuy

TIA

Looks perfect to me that is the normal fit for spigot ferrules. Like
Cliff says when they touch its because the rod is worn out even then you
can shave some off the end of the female side to gain a little more time,
don't think I 've ever had a rod that long tho'

Derek

Thanks guys, appreciate the help, feel abit of a numbskull now, but
hey..at least i know now.

cheers

It has removed 0 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!