Old November 18th, 2005, 05:36 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Most Humane Way to Clean Fish

barry wrote...

All I know about fly fishing is that you need little hairy things
called flies. I didn't have catch and release fisherman or wading in
mind.

Hairy things? WTF? What's wrong with being a little more hairy than the next
guy? Jeez. Now I'm gonna be used to catch a fish....

Berry, you're a nutjob. Coming close to world-class level. Maybe you mean
well. Hell, I dunno. If you want to have some real fun, find a hunting NG
and start telling everyone how Bambi hates the arrow that suddenly got
shoved where the sun don't shine.

As an aside -- it's nuts like yourself, Berry (I'll call you 'Boysen' -- one
of my faves) that give the far right political wing all the leverage they
need.

"Damned liberals want to outlaw fishing. That ain't right!"
"Better vote for GOPCO's nominee. They'll let us fish in peace And hunt,
too. Nevermind the insidious intrusion of religion into our private lives."

Learn to pick your battles. And, while I'm a layman, I'd really suggest that
you get some therapy.

Dan
Yes, the spelling was intentional.