Old March 31st, 2005, 07:14 PM
Rodney

Sportinus wrote:
Took the kids out yesterday fishing with worm, bobber and small sinker.
We only got 2 small bites and 0 fish caught. What do people generally
use when fishing from the shore. We are fishing in a burb of Chicago.
We could see doem fishing jumping in the middle of the lake but cannot
cast that far.

Just wait a month or so, the bream will move close to the bank, and the
kids will have a ball, right now they are out in deep water and scattered

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread