Old May 25th, 2006, 04:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default favorite places

On 25 May 2006 07:52:23 -0700, wrote:

I am a college student here in Missouri and I was assigned by my
professor to ask all or you in this group where your favorite place for
fishing is?

Besides on newsgro..er, nevermind...I'd have to say outdoors...in water.
I realize it's hard to deduce the latter from the name of the newsgroup,
but geez, the former is right there in the hierarchical structure and
all...

And a caution to everyone - be careful of this one - no .edu
addy...probably a spy from one of the indoor fishing groups...

Golly, I hope this helps,
....oh, come on, it's not like it's a BEAR or anything...