Old June 22nd, 2007, 11:40 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Cliff

Default Nothing stings like a hook in the hand.

Not to mention the fun of pushing a hook through the rest of the way...

OUCH! Dammit!

"Tony" wrote in message
u...
I think we have all had that experience, and salt water or (fresh)
dosent make it any better.

The scary thing is it's always with rusted hooks...lol

I wonder how many of you guys carry band aids when you go casual
fishing?

www.myblog.com

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20070608110655W6g5FqZ2

Band aids ae easy. The real problem is having cutters that are strong
enough to cut a hook whose barb had come all the way out the other
side.

Charlie

--
Fishing with Cliff