Old April 7th, 2004, 10:05 PM
slenon

Default What's your favorite fly fishing book?

Doug Kanter:
much snippage
For the doubters, here's a bit about our scouting adventures. There is no
exaggeration here.
more snippage

OK, you've got a kid who at least equals the statistical norm, possibly
exceeds it, and you've managed to teach him some outdoor skills. Well done.

As for your three nightmare encounters with scouting units, I sympathize and
commend your restraint. As Mr. Epps and the rest of us have said, the
program is greatly changed from what it was in our youth. More's the pity.
I don't think there's any replacement or substitute program out there.

--
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Dark Star

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/i...age92kword.htm