Old November 5th, 2007, 04:40 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,alt.fishing
[email protected]

Default Glow in the Dark Tackle Discussion

I moderate a forum for glow in the dark projects. We just added a
fishing area and we would like to convince users of glow in the dark
lures and other phosphorescent tackle to discuss their experiences.
In the end, we are hoping to be able to discern when using glow works
and when it doesn't.

Things we would like to know:
What glow in the dark tackle did you try or use?
Where do you fish (location and type of water)?
What time of year do you fish?
What type of fish are you trying to catch?
Was the glow tackle useful?
Any suggestions you can offer?

Of course, we always like pictures if you have them.

The fishing section of Glow Forum can be found he
http://www.glowforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Note: The forum is ad-free and is sponsored by Glow Inc. which
provides the majority of phosphorescent pigment to the fishing
industry.

Thanks,
Danny Clark