Old April 2nd, 2005, 12:14 AM
Catfish

Thanks.
Price sounds about right. Finally found someone who had a number.
Had to call across the state for it though.
Turns out they are about 5K US.

I'll figure out something. The tank that hillbilly mentioned in another
post
would work fine if I could talk the bldg owner into it

Thanks for everything folks. Yell if I can do anything fo you

Bill

In God We Trust
And may all terrorists be returned to their
maker in more than one piece.

"R. Santink" wrote in message
Bill,

I just spoke with rodwayrefrigeration folks (their 800 number doesn't work
for me either - they said I am too far east), and my jaw dropped when I
asked the price for the LS-700, which he said is their standard tank.

$6998.00 Canadian dollars. That includes the charcoal filter plates
etc..

He will ship to the USA, although I didn't as what carrier he uses.

Not sure why he didn't respond to your e-mail, but I confirmed that the
e-mail is still in use.

Hope this helps..

RAS

Catfish wrote:
Thanks.

Heres the link
http://www.rodwayrefrigeration.com/minnow_chiller.htm

Phone number
1-800-665-0523 or 1-204-786-4881

I tried them again today. When I dial it I get an
operator saying that the 901 number I called has been changed.
(never dialed a 901 number)

Let me know what you come up with
Bill

In God We Trust
And may all terrorists be returned to their
maker in more than one piece.

"R. Santink" wrote in message

I found a website in Canada but they won't answer email
and when you call the phone is disconnected.

Anyone know of a dealer in their area that handles minnow tanks?

What's the name/number of the place you tried in Canada? I can look into
it from this end if it helps (I'm in Canada)

RAS

News==----
Newsgroups
=----