Old September 20th, 2009, 11:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
David H. Lipman

Default Outboard motor REPAIR

From: "D 2"

| I didn't see an attachment - only a link.

| I wouldn't consider this to be spam unless the guy is making money from
| the site. It's on-topic for this group.

Attachments were in previous, "long range casting..." posts.

Making money is not the sole cause to be deemed spam. Since he is telling others to go to
another site, he is spamming said site. Granted some may say that it being a one shot
post does not rise to the level of spam. However because he posted "...so you will not be
exposed to all the SPAM crap" I pointed out he is doing what would not be allowed in the
Yahoo Groups.