Old July 12th, 2007, 12:41 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
LD[_3_]

Default Nothing stings like a hook in the hand.

I caught a trebble hook in my knee last week. It was very irritating
(mentally) but not too painful. I sank the barb in down to the middle of
the curve and decided to remove it with the needle nose pliers (like with
most of the fish). It came out just fine, put a band aid w/dab of
antibacterial ointment and was looking for the gaff but was informed that it
went overboard when I got the hook.
LD
"Tony" wrote in message
u...
I think we have all had that experience, and salt water or (fresh) dosent

make it any better.

The scary thing is it's always with rusted hooks...lol

I wonder how many of you guys carry band aids when you go casual fishing?

www.myblog.com

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20070608110655W6g5FqZ2