Old February 2nd, 2006, 07:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Recommendations 10 wt. Fly Reel?

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:15:06 -0800, "Tom Nakashima"
wrote:

I have never fished with anything in this range, but I'm looking for
recommendations on a good 10 wt. fly reel without breaking the bank. Has to
have a good drag system, and hold at least 200 yards of 30 lb. backing.

I used to have an SA System 2 8/9 that I used mostly as a backup reel, but it
had a good drag and I'd say it was a good value, so you might want to take a
look at the System 2 1011.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com