Old April 6th, 2004, 12:37 AM
Wolfgang

Default What's your favorite fly fishing book?

"Charlie Choc" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 18:05:30 -0500, "Wolfgang"
wrote:

Remarkable. Supercilious, vacuous, snide, obtuse, obstructionist, nasty,
anti-social, and thick-headed......and all in one short paragraph. Your
best work ever. Seriously.

Standard Wolfgang,

It's the only grade we got.

ascribing your own motives to others.

Really? Which parts of my response to Doug did you find supercilious,
vacuous, snide, obtuse, obstructionist, nasty, anti-social, and
thick-headed? I' sure that the audience is just dying to delve into this at
great depth and length.

I just answered your question succinctly;

O.k., seriously now, why is it that you (and you can just go ahead and
answer for the others.....yes, YOU know who you are!) insist that other
people believe what you do not? I mean, don't you think that's kind of
strange?

the "Curtis Creek Manifesto" is an
entertaining and informative "how to" book.

Good to know. Thanks!

The rest is all in your
head.

The rest of what?

Wolfgang
(yes, i know it seems cruel, but there's a good reason.......think
sheep.....and rubber bands.