Old April 6th, 2004, 01:40 AM
George Cleveland

Default What's your favorite fly fishing book?

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 19:27:06 -0500, "Wolfgang"
wrote:

"Joel Axelrad" wrote in message
Back to the thread.
Any literary book, something by Rod Haig-Brown, Robert Traver or the like,
would be better to peak his interest than any technical book. You can't

really
learn fly fishing from a book.

Hell, I can't learn it any other way either.

Good luck to both of you.

Thanks.

Meant to call you weekend before last. We finally got down to TJ's but it
was a last minute thing.....zoomed down.....left a lot of money.....and
zoomed back home. Two days ago, the plumbing problem manifested itself once
again......to the tune of $550 this time.

I think I need to go fishing. What's your schedule look like for the next
couple of weeks?

Wolfgang
oh, and tell margaret we send our love and best wishes.

BWOs are coming off big time in the S.W..

Anyone ever tried to fly cast in the days immediately after having
their gall bladder removed? What was it like. Mines coming out on the
19th (free to a good home) and I'll be off work for a couple of weeks.
Would hate to spend all my recuperation time sitting in front of my
computer monitor.

g.c.