Old May 14th, 2008, 04:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

Default Who Needs Hendricksons When You've Got Pass lakes

wrote in message
In any case, fish are neurologically simple creatures,
and while we should be responsibly humane in our treatment, I wouldn't
go overboard in worrying about whether we are "torturing" them...

Why should we be humane in the treatment of "neurologically simple
creatures"? And what does "neurologically simple" mean? When you finish
with those simple questions, maybe you'd like to explain how you reconcile
"responsibly humane treatment" (whatever that might mean) with not going
"overboard in worrying about whether about whether we are 'torturing'
them..." whatever that might mean.

And that, like RDean said, is just my opinion (yes I gots one),

Well, at a glance, the careless reader might conclude that you've got
something that LOOKS like one. And thus, yes, you do bear a striking
resemblance to dicklet.

Wolfgang