Old August 21st, 2005, 03:38 PM
Jeff Miller

Stan Gula wrote:

I hope you've all had a great summer. Mine has been less than great, less
than bad, actually. Let's just say that the march up to Death's Door last
winter was just the teaser, and this time I lit a bag of dog poo on his
porch.

from our discussion at penns, i thought the med folks finally figured it
out, you were cured, and doing better. trust the new stuff is quickly
and fully overcome and resolved. in any event, get well and be well.

Life is too short to sit in a ficking office all the time.

ahh, it appears someone has finally gotten you the proper prescription...

This strip is especially for Jeffie and wayno - no
offence intended of course.

none taken...it seemed to me the strip was actually about chiropractors
and realtors (no offense intended, of course) g.

oh...and cormac mccarthy has a new book out..."no country for old men".

jeff