Old February 7th, 2009, 07:45 AM posted to alt.fishing
dan

Default New Hunting Fishing website

Concept sounds interesting, but I will have to check back when the
site is working....

dan
http://www.myfishingplaces.com
A place for Fishing Guides

On Jan 22, 3:43*pm, Huntingaces wrote:
On Jan 22, 2:34*pm, DarkNet wrote:

I have been working on a new website and I think it is about ready to
be used.
You can log the movements of the big buck or keep track of your
favorite fishing hotspots using the power of google maps.
Store waypoints publicly or privately(if you do not want to give away
the secrets).
Create groups to share your private waypoints with friends and family
or use them for guide and charter services.
Upload images to the galley and relate them to your waypoints.
There is much more that I can list but I would hope that you would
check it out for yourself.

thanks
james

Forgot the site. *http://www.fishingaces.com