Old November 18th, 2007, 03:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Default Yesterday's Spearfishing Catch off Daytona - 1 cobia, one scampgrouperand a bug

Jim Edmondson wrote:

Well, that about sums up the global warming state of affairs, it all
comes down to getting on the gravy train and influencing public opinion
to push your agenda. The goals and modus operandi are essentially the
same as any other lobbyist organization (on steroids) However, because
the goals are "noble" and it makes good fear-mongering newscasts, these
buffoons get a free pass and are not seriously opposed but by society's
supposed watchdogs.

How people can think that we can indefinitely get away with polluting
the atmosphere and not pay the price is beyond me.