Old June 21st, 2005, 02:01 PM
William Claspy

On 6/20/05 5:19 PM, in article , "beausdad"
wrote:

"William Claspy" wrote in message

I use http://www.usenet-replayer.com for binaries, and your lovely photos
have shown up there, but the text TR has not. Can you post the TR here?

That looks like a mighty fine piece of water...

Thanks,
Bill

Bill, the TR accompanied the first pic. Were you not able to receive the
text with the pictures?

Well, it wasn't on that service. I just checked our news server, which
frequently has the text posts to binary groups, but yours was, sadly,
absent.

In addition, I posted a text explanation of each pic I sent. Did you not
get those along with the pics?

Yes, there were little snippets of text with each of the pictures.

I will go back thru a.b.p.f and retrieve the text and repost it here, if you
didn't get it, but I didn't save it myself, after I sent it to a.b.p.f.

If'n you don't mind. Can't imagine a smallish TR text file posted here will
anger the locals too much....

:-)

Bill