Old December 29th, 2008, 02:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

Default ff in Cuba

rb608 wrote:
On Dec 28, 9:11 pm, rw wrote:

No other posts on ROFF this Dec. 28. Does this mean that Usenet is dead?

No, it means it's a holiday; and everybody but you and I have better
things to do than post to ROFF..

Joe F.

True enough. My wife and my older daughter are in Minneapolis, visiting
family. My younger daughter is in NYC at a reunion. I'm alone in here
California with the dogs and cats and birds.

Still, I get the distinct feeling that Usenet traffic in general, and
ROFF in particular, is falling off. Didn't anyone even get any ff tackle
or books for Christmas?

And where do you stand on travel restrictions to Cuba?