Old December 29th, 2008, 02:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

Default ff in Cuba

rw wrote:

Still, I get the distinct feeling that Usenet traffic in general, and
ROFF in particular, is falling off.

I found this gem in Wikipedia:

"Over time, the amount of Usenet traffic has steadily increased. It is
important to note, however, that much of this traffic increase reflects
not an increase in discrete users or newsgroup discussions, but instead
the combination of massive automated spamming and an increase in the use
of .binaries newsgroups in which large files (frequently pornography or
pirated media) are often posted publicly."