Old September 27th, 2005, 02:55 AM
Rodney

STEPHEN PEEK wrote:
Already been the google route, all but one of the sites are selling videos.
Pardon me, but I thought this would be the place to ask.

No one can tell you how to throw a cast net,, it's like telling someone
how to do brain surgery, it's best to be taught one one one, and then
practice for 20 years. I've been throwing one for 35 years, I've wore
out a dozen or more of them, about last mouth, I finally learned the
nack of it :-)

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread