Old August 5th, 2008, 01:22 PM posted to aus.sport.fishing
lindsay

Default Bertram 28' for approx. $10,000?

"news.netspace.net.au" wrote in message
.au...
Hi all,

I'm not quite sure if this is the correct forum for my proposal so if it
isn't, I apologise.

I am currently trying to sell my 28' Bertram fishing boat ( $127,500).
There is not a lot of interest in her at the moment although it is a very
reasonable price for this type of boat. I am putting this down to interest
rates.

You dont think it's got anything to do with the new Batemans Marine Park?
Seems like a few of the charter boats at Narooma have sold out/moved on
because of falling tourists...

Hope you suceed in the sale or shares tho...

--

Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"It really doesn't matter if my wording wasn't 100% accurate." David Z, aka
David Zyk

"Do you feel big knowing you've outdone someone probably half your age?"
David Z, aka David Zyk