Old October 26th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Jeff Durham

Default John Kerry hates fishing ! ! !

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" wrote in message
I can't wait for the elections to end, maybe then we'll stop hearing
everyone's opinion on politics in a bass fishing NG, and every other NG.
Why
not start a new NG called Alt.Binaries.Politics? I view politics like
religion, I respect your opinion, but please don't knock on my door and
try
to shove your opinion down my throat. Sorry about the rant, but enough
already!

I am with you on looking forward to November 3, but unfortunately it will
not be over by November 3. Bush will win and the democrats will begin the
courtroom lawsuits. It is going to be a long November. I'll just have to
spend my time hunting and fishing then and stay away from the talking heads
on TV.

Jeff