Old April 23rd, 2008, 02:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

Default Colorado River

JAK, that will be nice...one of my fav Co spots is a mile or two east,
through
the canyons, where the train passes down along the river...One of the
most senic
spots I know....A short hike down the rocks from the highway, and not
many
folks there ever.....I am not sure of recomending fly patterns, I
uasually chat
w/locals or shopt to see what is working when I get to the spot and
start
fishing.....Good luck though......

On Apr 22, 4:27*pm, graphicjak wrote:
Hi,

I am headed to the Colorado River (Parshall area) the first weekend in
May. Does anyone have suggestions on fly patterns for that stretch
this time of year. I doubt I'll beat the runoff so I want to be
equipped with streamers but also could use suggestions for drys and
nymphs for the eddies.

Thanks

JAK