Old July 28th, 2005, 03:03 AM
Cyli

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:02:14, "Lee D." wrote:

Pinnacle Mountain Sports is looking for new affiiliates to expand our marketing campaign for our new website:

deleted
We look forward to talking with you.
Lee D

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050726224738D2o2ArM0

No, we don't do that stuff here. Go away.
It's astounding how many SPAMmers have a noSPAm, to them, policy.
And you really don't want to talk to most of us. We can be very
nasty.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: lid (strip the .invalid to email)