Old September 22nd, 2007, 09:26 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Bill[_2_]

Default Sea fishing - disabled

"Jed" wrote in message
Hi All,
Anyone know any suitable spots for a wheelchair user to try sea fishing in
the Eastbourne area - I'm coming down for a weeks holiday and would like
to get back into fishing.
Thanks in advance
Jed

Unfortunately I do not know Eastbourne. I would assume you are looking for
a hard surface within reach of the sea. Has Eastbourne got a pier where
fishing is allowed or a safe harbour wall. Unless someone here can be more
helpful I would suggest you Google for tackle shops in the area and give one
a ring and ask them for advice....couple it with a heavy suggestion you need
to buy some new tackle and bait for your stay when you arrive!

Good luck
Bill