Old August 23rd, 2009, 12:50 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Default Float Tubing

There is a place I like to fish that is walk in access only. Heavy brush.
Dragging my canoe is not even possible even with a partner and with a canoe
dolly. There is only a small portion of it I can fish from the bank or by
wading. I was thinking I could pack in a light duty float tube deflated in
my pack, but I need to be able to inflate it in a reasonable period of time.
Any of you guys have a suggestion. Something small enough to be packable
and can inflate the tube in a short period of time to full pressure?

Remember I also have to pack in water, (a snack if I stay all day) and my
fishing gear along with reasonable safety gear.