Old July 10th, 2011, 02:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Default Yellowstone Oil Spill

Bob wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Few things can set off all five bull**** detectors at once but this
gem is bona fide five-alarm bull****.

"3. The Yellowstone is in full flood and flowing very swiftly, thus
much of the oil will be in the lower Missouri& the Mississippi and
widely dispersed very soon."
-- Big Mouth Billy Bob

The fact of the matter is that the flood has pushed significant
amounts of the oil into fragile wetlands and marshes and it has
*not* washed downstream.

Dumbass.

And this fact is based on?

Reports in the _New York Times_, which I will accept as fact until
proven otherwise.

You are either a very sloppy reader or ,more likely, choose to ignore
all qualifiers in any statement, and your response is to your skewed
interpretation of what was said or to your skewed perception of the
posters intent.

BWAHAHAHAHA !

*THAT'S* your excuse for posting dumbass bull**** in response to a
request for details beyond the superficial ? I'm a sloppy reader of
weasel words ? snicker

--
Ken Fortenberry