Old July 11th, 2011, 12:51 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Bob[_2_]

Default Yellowstone Oil Spill

On Jul 10, 3:23*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Bob wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
There are no posts in this thread, including yours, which give any
information whatsoever not given in the national media. Further,
your post contained misinformation, that is to say you don't know
what in the hell you're talking about.

A careful reader will find no misinformation in my post. There are at
least 3 bits of information in my post that are not to be found in the
national media, though I cannot expect anyone with your mindset (e.g.
there is no Fawn Lake) and limited intellect to find them.
Well time to bail this poke the troll exercise. It looks like the pig
is having too much fun. TaTa

I wouldn't expect a Swiftboating ****-weasel to be swayed by facts.
If you could be swayed by facts you wouldn't be a Swiftboating
****-weasel in the first place. I will spell it out for you anyway.

Your misinformation post inferred that the flooding was a "good"
thing because it would disperse the oil spill and send it downstream.
In actual fact the flooding is *a "bad" thing because it spread the
oil into fragile wetlands, marshes and low-lying areas which would
not have been affected were it not for the flooding.

no idea what the hell you're talking about and when confronted with
actual fact you revert to personal attack just like the nasty little
Swiftboating ****-weasel you really are.

The careful reader will find no misinformation in this post. * LOL !!

--
Ken Fortenberry

I know I said that I was bailing out of this thread, but you present
too tempting a target with this post.
Is English your first language, and do you have any understanding
whatsoever of the rules of logic?
My post inferred nothing. Indeed a post is incapable of inferring
anything. In fact it didn't even imply what you inferred from it with
your faulty logic. Here's a clue, the fact that most of what occurs is
one thing, in no way precludes something else occurring sometimes.
BTW you may want to check topo maps of the area and note the paucity
of low lying areas, marshes and wetlands in the first 50 miles
downstream of this event that would not be totally inundated and
subject to swift flows by the current flood level.
I doubt that I could ever find a more classic example of the pot
calling the kettle black than this "...when confronted with actual