Old December 2nd, 2011, 11:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Church[_13_]

Default What the hell has happened to this place?

Ken Fortenberry wrote in news:jbbkk3$io5$1
@dont-email.me:

Frank Church wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
roff is dead, long live roff

Oh yeah? Yer mother wears GI shorts and combat boots, so there.

Frank Sr. (just wanted to let you know I'm still kickin' Kenny)

Well, one thing I know about roff's own masseuse magnet, if you're
still breathin', you're still kickin'. Are you still living in
Indiana ?

Yep, still in Fremont. Love this small town living, screw big citys.
You'll be pleased to know that I have acquired 2 new Chinese POS Bamboo
Rods, thereby spreading the wealth from Korean made POS'S to China, who
God knows needs more of our business. /s/ Actually, very well made rods
in my humble estimation, fit and finish as good as I've seen on any rod.