Old December 9th, 2011, 07:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

Default Where the hell is the Seychelles report?????

On 2011-12-09 12:55:08 -0500, rw56 said:

On Dec 5, 5:46*pm, D. LaCourse wrote:
C'mon, RW. *Stop teasing us. *Lots of pix too!

The weather sucked but the fishing was pretty good. My prize was a
nice milkfish -- lost another. Hooked a huge GT in the surf but lost
it. It's quite a story. Caught a nice giant triggerfish. Excellent
bonefishing, but we were mostly looking for the big boys.

I've been ill with what I hope is the flu. If I survive I'll post a TR
and photos on Facebook ROFF.

BTW, Myron and I are planning a Mongolia trip in June and we're
looking for a couple more anglers.

Get better *soon*! Can hardly wait to read/see the report. The
logistics of a Mongolia trip are just too harsh for me, especially the
travel. Ditto for the Seychelles. However, I am planning a trip to
Los Roques in February - air travel is only 3+ hours from Miami and
Miami is only an hour or so from Atlanta.

Dave