Old November 23rd, 2011, 03:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
danl

Default seminole results

Panasonic vacum beltsOn Tue, 22 Nov 2011 08:51:04 -0800 (PST), Ronnie wrote:

Just got results - I finished 44th out of 120 - so close, only took 15
pounds to make team, low weights, about 12 people zeroed both days.
One of my team members did make the team with 17 pounds.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Hey Ronnie!
It was an accomplishment to make it there. I know you fished it hard,
you always do. Never quite as much fun as when ya win tho. I do
enjoy reading your accounts of your outings!

Dan