Old May 13th, 2011, 04:42 PM
bigtrout1949 bigtrout1949 is offline
Junior Member

Default Conejos river S.W. Colorado

Any fellow "rabbit" lovers out there? I have fished the conejos most of my life. It is a beautiful place and a great fishery. Has anyone heard of the latest management plans? I read a note from the DNC that due to whirling disease they were no longer stocking rainbows and allowing the brown trout population to dominate since they are more resistant to whirling disease. Has anyone fished there recently or know of the condition of the fishery there. Thanks. See you on the water.