Old March 20th, 2006, 04:28 AM posted to alt.fishing.catfish,rec.outdoors.fishing

Default Carp Fishing

"Rodney Long" wrote in message
Tom G wrote:

Are we all trying to help the PETA folks here, to support their latest
propaganda campaign?

Tom G.

PETA was found guilty of killing thousands of dogs and cats brought to
their shelters,, they didn't even try to adopt them out, they just killed
them all.

carp are much worst than unwanted pets,, they are unwanted wild life, just
like rats, and roaches--
Rodney Long,

All true, but they also recently issued a comic book to hand out to our kids
showing that the kids "Daddies" were killers because they fish. Like many
political groups in the Far East and Middle East, get into the kids minds
when they are young and you'll control their thoughts and actions when they
are adults. I don't necessarily have any problems with what was posted as
ways to control the Carp population, I just hate to see it in print for some
to mis-interpret.

Tom G.