Old May 9th, 2008, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea,demon.local
Old Codger

Default Fishing Boat Share

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 00:23:20 +0100, Derek Moody
wrote:

In article ,
Paul URL:mailto
Anyone got a Share in a Fishing Boat available? Share costs of the
boat over the year. Share use of the boat? I usually go on a Charter
every few months but I thought maybe a quarter share in a small boat
would be better. Usually fish on the south coast. Now I'm 52 need
things like a cabin to warm up in, a handy loo and a cup of tea in an
eight hour stint................

FYI the usual ownership of a fishing boat is expressed as 64 equal shares.
So you're looking for 16 of 'em.

But sorry, I have none available atm.

Don't touch any of Derek moody's boats. The last outing out on the
wreck cost a young man his life. The boat broke down in high seas and
he didn't have enough life jackets to go round. Tight ****. If I was
on the boat he'd have gone down with it the fat gnome.

Stay on dry land moody. Playing with dirty pictures is more your
style.