Old August 25th, 2009, 05:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Default August tournament

"Ronnie" wrote in message
On Aug 24, 3:34 pm, "Bob La Londe" wrote:
"Ronnie" wrote in message

I gotta hand it to you Ronnie. It takes fortitude to keep going with
those
kind of numbers. The lowest weight I have ever seen win here was about 7
pounds in a 3 fish tournament. For 5 fish the lowest win I have ever seen
was my 8.99 on Friday evening. Before that I never saw anybody win a five
fish tournament with less than about 12-13 pounds.

Yall must be much better fishermen.

Nah, just a good fishery. In the summer its gonna take a 18-20 pounds sack
to be pretty sure of getting a check. In the winter time it usually takes
12-15 pounds.