Old November 17th, 2005, 11:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Most Humane Way to Clean Fish

On 16 Nov 2005 17:49:46 -0800, wrote:

To me, the main difference is that a fish's faimily probably would
mourn for them as much as a human's family would mourn for a human, but
it's the possible physical pain that bothers me.

Please go back to your Vegan group. You know nothing whatsoever about
fish, as indicated in the above quote.

Whoever said you're as messed up as a soup sandwich was being a bit
too kind. There's not enough to you to have ever had the sandwich
part going. Thin vegetable broth is the heartiest I can grant and I
have a hard time doing that.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: lid (strip the .invalid to email)