Old September 19th, 2006, 01:11 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

Default Return of the fishermen

jeff wrote:
Tim J. wrote:
Joe McIntosh typed:

Well Jeff is home, Wolfgang is on the net---where all the
tales---foods- equipment used---rivers searched ??

As the putative host (and thus, default whipping boy), and bowing to
the wisdom of waiting for indictment, arrest, accusation, subpoena or
what have you before offering a defense, I thought it only fitting to
allow all the others to get in their licks first.

More importantly, what have they done with Frank?

Frank?

hey boys...at least i put up some pictures. after the g. cleveland
chronicles, i've not felt worthy or competent to write my pitiful
perceptions. and george was with us a few days...so, i'm looking forward
to his comments.

Alas, sluggard that I've become, I never unsheathed a camera throughout
the trip.

last i saw frank he was heading hurriedly toward the toilet in the
detroit airport. the healthy yooper diet must not have agreed with him. g

Oh, THAT Frank! Well, at least he didn't suffer any physical trauma
this time around......um......that cheap KPOS on the other hand.....

Wolfgang
and yeah, let george tell it.